Our Vision Statement
‘Aiming High. Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers’
All Saints Primary School seeks to become a centre of excellence for inclusive learning, enabling each pupil to explore their talents and achieve their full potential. This will be promoted in a welcoming environment of mutual respect ensuring each pupil feels safe, secure and valued.
Our curriculum will be meaningful and purposeful, ensuring that the children achieve the very best that they can. We have placed quality texts as a stimuli for our children's learning. Furthermore we have planned for our children to gain an understanding of our local context in the early years; building upon this to promote a global awareness.
We aim to;
- Promote and expect good manners and high standards of behaviour
- Inspire enthusiasm and enjoyment for learning throughout life
- Nurture creative and imaginative thinking alongside independent learning
- Provide our pupils with the skills and attributes needed to be healthy, successful citizens
- Acknowledge and respect all personal achievements in our inclusive school
- Continue to promote and forge links with our local community and be aware of their needs