Our Mission Statement
‘Aiming High. Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers’
We aim for everyone in our school community…
- To instil a love for learning so that children achieve their personal best
and are proud of their accomplishments.
- To have access to a wide range of activities through an exciting and
varied curriculum, enriching children's everyday experiences.
- To work together as a team to ensure all children have a happy,
caring, nurturing environment where they feel safe and supported in order
- To promote community values (honesty, kindness, positivity, respect) in
order to create a welcoming atmosphere and promote a sense of
belonging across the wider community.
- To embrace a modern outlook of cultural diversity in our school whilst
celebrating British beliefs and values.
- To have a collaborative approach to raising standards, promoting positive
behaviours and developing purposeful relationships
- And last but not least…we most importantly aim to make people smile, be
brilliant, confident, brave and fantastic!