After School Care Club
After school care is available until 6.00pm. (All children need to be collected no later than 6.00pm)
(Please contact the school if these times do not work for you. We may be able to accommodate your request)
Bookings need to be made in advance at the main office or through ParentMail.
- Single sessions Monday - Thursday 3.30pm - 4.30pm will be £4
- Single sessions Monday - Thursday 3.30pm - 6.00pm will be £8
- Single session on Fridays 2.15pm - 3.15pm will be £4
- Single session on Fridays 2.15pm - 6.00pm will be £8
- Late collection of a child who has to attend After School Care Club will be £5
- All sessions are charged per child, (half price charged for any/each sibling that attends
If a child attends one of our After School Club's and need to attend After School Care Club 4.30pm – 5.00pm there will be an additional charge of £3 and if they attend 4.30pm - 6.00pm there will be an additional charge of £6.
*Please note that emergency or late bookings are not always available if all the available places have already been taken. You must be in a position to seek alternative child care arrangements and not assume to guarantee a place with a late phone call.
After School Care Club takes place in the Dining Room.
When collecting your child from Care Club please use the entrance to the dining hall.
If you need to contact the Care Club staff after the school day please ring on 0161 223 9325 (You must call before 4.30pm).
There are many activities available to the children such as:
- Colouring and painting
- Small World Toys
- Construction Toys
- Board Games