After School Care Club
After school care is available until 4.30pm. (All children need to be collected no later than 4.30pm)
(Please contact the school if these times do not work for you. We may be able to accommodate your request)
Bookings need to be made at the main office.
- For the week (5days) booked and paid in advance will be £17.50.
- Single sessions will be £3.50
- Late collection of a child who has to attend After School Care Club will be £5
- Mon-Thurs - children are collected before 4pm will be £1
- Fri - children are collected before 3pm will be £1
*Please note that emergency or late bookings are not always available if all the available places have already been taken. You must be in a position to seek alternative child care arrangements and not assume to guarantee a place with a late phone call.
After School Care Club takes place in the Dining Room.
When collecting your child from Care Club please use the entrance to the dining hall.
If you need to contact the Care Club staff after the school day please ring on 0161 223 9325 - option 2 (You must call before 4.30pm).
There are many activities available to the children such as:
- Colouring and painting
- Small World Toys
- Construction Toys
- Board Games