Our Vision Statement
‘Aiming High. Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers’
All Saints Primary School seeks to become a centre of excellence for High Standards, enabling each pupil to explore their talents and achieve their full potential. This will be promoted in a welcoming environment of mutual respect ensuring each pupil feels safe, secure and valued.
Our curriculum will be delivered through a cross curricular approach, recognising different preferred learning styles, that encourage and develop ICT and the Arts.
We aim to;
- Promote and expect good manners and high standards of behaviour
- Inspire enthusiasm and enjoyment for learning throughout life
- Nurture creative and imaginative thinking alongside independent learning
- Provide our pupils with the skills and attributes needed to be healthy, successful citizens
- Acknowledge and respect all personal achievements in our inclusive school
- Continue to promote and forge links with our local community and be aware of their needs